At Watkins & Gunn, our specialist and approachable lawyers can meet your needs in the ever changing and extremely challenging area of employment law.
We provide comprehensive employment law services for individuals and for businesses.
We can assist you with:
- Unfair and Constructive Dismissal claims
- Discrimination claims
- Grievance procedures
- Statutory Rights
- Pay, Bonus and other benefits
- Bullying, Harassment and Victimisation
- Restrictive Covenants
- Settlement Agreements (previously known as Compromise Agreements). Read our guide here
- Furlough/Job Support Scheme issues
- Drafting employment contracts
Why choose Watkins & Gunn?
We’re proud of our ability to attract and retain specialist lawyers who offer truly excellent legal advice and first class, down-to-earth support for our clients at a time when we know you might feel incredibly vulnerable, distrustful of professionals and may also be very unwell during a legal process.
Our team are recommended in the latest Legal 500 guide to the best lawyers in the UK , which evidences our ability to get the best possible outcome for our clients.
We can help you during lockdown
We have adapted all of our systems and invested in technology to enable us to assist you remotely – we can take instructions from you by video call; you can sign forms or letters digitally; we can even verify ID remotely.
Our specialist and highly regarded lawyers are committed to:
- Creating the right legal solution for you
- Providing jargon-free legal advice to ensure you understand your position and your case
- Being discrete, available and proactive
- To stand firm alongside you, without losing our approachability and ability to get the result you need
- To be consistent, clear and transparent on fees
The Legal 500 UK Solicitors 2022 Edition Testimonial
‘Watkins & Gunn Limited is particularly well-versed in relation to handling trade union-related employment matters, including as it relates to industrial action’.
What will it cost you?
For Businesses we offer Retainer Services to suit your needs and we also offer competitive hourly rates or fixed fees for dealing with matters on an ad hoc basis.
For individuals most employment matters are privately funded. However, you may already have legal expenses insurance, for example, as part of your house insurance policy, which fund all of your legal costs.
Speak to our highly experienced lawyers today. We’ll present your legal position clearly and offer you jargon-free advice without any hidden costs.