Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Slip or Trip Accidents

Slipping and tripping accident claims often occur after tripping over a pavement due to a defect (e.g. a pothole or as raised or rocking paving slab) and involve a claim against a local authority / council. If you have been the victim of this type of claim and it wasn’t your fault, we can help.

Watkins & Gunn personal injury lawyers can also help you with claims for tripping or slipping in a in a supermarket, a shop or a restaurant or at a school or any other premises. Injuries can vary but often include broken, fractured or sprained wrists, broken legs or arms, sprained ankles and bruising. However, the injuries can be far worse.

Our specialist, approachable and jargon-free lawyers are highly experienced in helping you to negotiate a personal injury claim to seek the justice you deserve and help you to fund your case.

If you have sustained a personal injury as a result of a road traffic accident then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Contact us today to safeguard your access to justice in time.

Why choose Watkins & Gunn?

We’re proud of our ability to attract and retain specialist lawyers who offer truly excellent legal advice and first class, down-to-earth support for our clients at a time when we know you might feel incredibly vulnerable, distrustful of professionals and may also be very unwell during a legal process.

Our lawyers are given the time to let them do their job – be a strong legal advisor and support for you, to communicate clearly and to ensure they find the best supporting experts to strengthen and fight your case in order to seek justice, redress and to help ensure a quality of life going forwards.

Our specialist and highly regarded lawyers are committed to:

  • Creating the right legal solution for you
  • Providing jargon-free legal advice to ensure you understand your position and your case
  • Being discrete, available and proactive
  • To stand firm alongside you, without losing our approachability and ability to get the result you need
  • To be consistent, clear and transparent on fees

What can you claim?

You can claim compensation for the actual injury (general damages) caused as a result of the accident or negligent medical treatment and can also claim any out of pocket expenses (special damages) as a result. These can include your loss of earnings, medical expenses and any care and wellbeing needs that you have received or will need in the future from a professional carer or family members.

How can you fund your claim?

We will assess your claim at an initial free interview at one of our offices or if you prefer at your home or at hospital. At that interview we will explain the options to fund your claim, which include the possibility of legal aid, legal expenses insurance via your home contents insurance policy, or a No win, No fee agreement.

Speak to our highly experienced lawyers today. We’ll present your legal position clearly and offer you jargon-free advice without any hidden costs.

Contact us today to see how we can help you.