Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Change of Name

It is possible to change your name via a ‘Change of Name Deed’ or ‘Statutory Declaration’.  Contact our specialist family law team to discuss this further.

What Will It Cost?

We offer a fixed fee package to prepare a Change of Name Deed/Statutory Declaration.  Contact our offices to discuss this further.

Contact Us

Contact us today to see how we can help you.